Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, October 8

Guilty Pleasure


Alright, so I'm trying to study for my EPS midterm tomorrow, but I just can't seem to concentrate. So, I figured I'd post something here. It's really too bad I don't have anything exciting to say. This week is going so slowly, yet so fast. The Disaster Lecture Series is tomorrow (our speaker cancelled on us, so I had to find an alternate) and Relationship Violence Awareness Week is in less than 2 weeks. Jackson Katz, an awesome women's rights advocate, will be speaking in 2050 VLSB at 7 PM on Tuesday, October 22. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO. Or, as an alternative, you could at least watch his documentary, Tough Guise. It is a shocking look at masculinity in American culture and how it affects violence against women.

So that's my piece for now. I'd better get back to procrastinating...I mean highlighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home