Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Sunday, October 13

I'm sorry "everyone" (if "everyone" means my boyfriend, Ryan)...this post has been delayed. I had a pretty busy weekend; it was spent applying for the Lisa Lopes AIDS Scholarship and hanging out with one of my good friends, Ted, who goes to the Univeristy of Puget Sound but was down in the Bay Area for his sister's wedding. Speaking of Ted, I would like to plug the web site he recently created for his girlfriend's theme house, The Studio. It's pretty cute.

So, what is new with me? Lots of stuff. Tomorrow is my 2nd anniversary with my aforementioned boyfriend, and we are planning on having a romantic dinner and gift-exchange at Il Fornaio, a very nice Italian restaurant in Walnut Creek. Also, this week I have more planning to do for Relationship Violence Awareness Week, a sexual harassment workshop to teach, and a Red Cross board meeting. Fun, fun, fun! What's great, though, is that at the end of the week (or technically the beginning of next week), I will be seeing Jack Johnson, musician extraordinnaire, in all his glory at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. Yay!

I suppose that's all for now...I have lots of work to do (mostly Red Cross stuff)...and there is some Raisin Bran Crunch calling my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home