Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Saturday, June 26


I wish I had the talent to enter the KFOG Live from the Archives art contest. I have created several LDC and Measles Initiative logos...does that count for anything?

Hmm. Anyway, had a pretty lazy day today. Got the oil changed in the Lincoln, had my nails done. Watched two episodes of Law & Order, played wiffle ball with Ryan, went to Borders. Now we're back home and I'm hopefully going to do my Stats homework, write my scholarship application, finish the reimubursement form from two weeks ago, and apply for a Berkeley parking permit. Yeah.

Tomorrow I am accompanying Alton to the San Francisco gay pride parade. I am excited! Then we are going to the chapter volunteer recognition and then I will be retiring early to squeeze as much sleep out of this weekend as possible.

Oh please, I hope the blood drives go well this week. I cannot even begin to describe the fear in the pit of my stomach. 90 units that will make or break the region for this month. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home