Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Thursday, May 13

Strangely Productive



I thought I would post while I am in a very productive mode, or at least at the end of a very productive mode. I'm not sure that this type of activity has ever been reported here at my blog before. I spent time working on each of my three finals yesterday (office hours for Psych 140, office hours for Soc 127, and project time with Timber for Psych 132). Am I growing up and becoming more mature when it comes to my academic life? Weird. It was probably the guilt from staying out until 2 AM on Tuesday that brought me back to reality.

So far today I met with Joan Kelley-Williams, the director of International Services and AFES, at 8 AM about planning for Matt Chico's "Miles for Measles" arrival in the Bay Area. It's going to be great! I have to do a bit of research on permits and to find a bridge that takes pedestrians to San Francisco but I hope it all comes together in the end.

Since then I have been working with Timber on our project paper, which is coming along nicely. I hope it's what they're looking for because I'd really like to get an A in that class.

So now I have a few hours before my 4 PM conference call and work at 5 PM. I should go finish my Psych 140 paper. I am debating going to my room to grab my textbook or using the one on reserve in the Ed Psych library. Hmm.

Well, enough boring stuff. It's a beautiful day outside!

P.S. I created that logo! Paula helped. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home