Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Sunday, May 9

Indecisive



Ohh...I think I understand why posting a Mac was so different. Blogger.com has redesigned its site! Interesting. Not sure how I like this so far, but they seem to have removed some of the difficulties with html encoding.

Anyway, I am at a loss right now. I just spent 5 hours working, 4 hours of which was spent working on my Psych 132AC group project with my partner. Thank God it's done. I just have to proofread it and then it's ready for printing. I am tempted to wait until tomorrow morning to do the proofreading because my brain is so fried on that topic right now. On the other hand, printers and computers tend to break down the morning a project is due. Hmm.

I have a final tomorrow in Developmental Psychology. It is at 2 PM, in about 15 hours. It will make or break my grade because so far I have gotten Cs on both the midterm and the last paper. I am pretty worn out, though.

The question of the evening is: if I stay up, will I get any studying done. I am quite tempted to say no. My bed looks quite inviting. On the one hand I feel like I should at least look the stuff over. On the other hand, I am tired. My brain is physically tired. So, I guess I will go print out a bunch of stuff now. But, man, I wish I could lay down. Just for a little bit. Pleeeaaase. No. Okay, time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home