Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Wednesday, August 18

Big...Long...Sigh.



I just took two Tylenol PM caplets (free from the San Francisco Pride Parade) and I am staying up to write this so I can see if it has noticeable sleep-enhancing effects.

Today flew by. And I mean flew. Somehow the day goes even faster when you are able to partition it out as you wish. I had 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM to myself and it went by so fast that I don't even know what hit me. I was able to take care of my financial aid situation, ensure that I am graduating in May, plan Welcome Week programs, and make happy signs for my Security Monitors during that time, though. I rule.

I am a little stressed because I have to start turning people away for the Security Monitor position in my area. That will leave me with 15 SMs and I plan to hire an additional 2-3 freshmen. I think that's a good size staff to have, but of course I'm a little shaky on this stuff. I think it's what my gut is telling me to do so I am going to go with it. My gut is usually right, mostly when it comes to food.

On a totally random note, there is a Security Guard who patrols the Unit 2 area who only has one arm. It kind of makes me feel like I'm secretly in a movie.

T minus 12 days until school starts. So close yet so far away. Still need to buy books, etc. and do all the security stuff as well.

As for an update...I am not feeling the sleepy effects of the Tylenol PM quite yet but I do think it's helped my back pain. One out of two ain't bad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home