Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, November 30

My birthday was awesome!

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday great! In sort of chronological order...
  • Many pre-birthday and happy birthday IMs!
  • Kat made a "happy birthday" sign and put it outside my door!
  • Kathy sent me a happy birthday e-card! And then Camille did, too!
  • Happy birthday wishes from various floormates!
  • Talked to Ralph--more happy birthday wishes!
  • (Panicked craziness because I was really worried about my Public Policy presentation...this fear is strangely gone. I have ceased to care.)
  • IDS 130 happy birthday wishes from Steph!
  • Definitely awesome yoga!
  • Ryan gave me two MORE presents--a very strong umbrella (so I am hoping for rain tomorrow) and a travel global alarm clock. The Eddie Bauer job is paying off.
  • Ryan and I went to Pyramid where I WAS NOT CARDED (and later teased the waiter about it). I had the Apricot Ale--pretty tasty.
  • Happy birthday wishes from various Security Monitors!
  • Birthday card from Allison in the mail! Plus Red Cross reimbursement check--a present in itself!
  • Tons of great, happy IMs left for me while I was away!
  • The seventh floor knocked on my door and sang "happy birthday" to me!
  • Talked to Paula to close out the day!
Thanks for the fabulous day, everyone! It was wonderful. Let's do it again tomorrow. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home