Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Saturday, October 2

Yay for cleaning (?)


It's nice to have the time to step back and finally clean your room. And put up the picture of a burning Davidson Hall that the RAs drew for the emergency preparedness video.

I woke up at noon today, the latest I can remember in a very long time. I chose not to go to the Love Parade and soon after Ryan came back from the LSAT. Lunch ensued at tasty Cafe Intermezzo and then we came back, hung out, he left, and then I started cleaning up and thinking about all the things I need to do this weekend. The week would be so hard without the weekend, although it often ends up being just another time to postpone work.

But I have finished the slideshow for National Youth Leadership Month! And it's pretty awesome. A little too Berkeley and California-based, but that makes sense considering my roots.

So the goals for this weekend are to do something with the following projects: SC program on preparedness, GRE, grad school research, and all that homework/reading. FUN!

And the weather today is perfect pumpkin-carving weather. I am tempted. Or I may wait for Teddy. Fall is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home