Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Sunday, December 5

Possibly a productive Sunday afternoon?


WHERE IS MY BOWL UPDATE?? I am getting a little frustrated--I thought it would be released at 2:00 PM eastern time, like everything else that's important. But so far the Internet is quiet. No news yet.

And I have been awake since 6:30 this morning. I popped out of bed, out of approximately 2 episodes of Law & Order and 8.5 hours of sleep, and thought it might be a good idea to get to work. I will probably crash in several hours, but I must stay awake (or wake back up) to buy my bowl ticket.

So I have three papers and two exams this week. I should put a little update thing in my profile like Paula had.

Yesterday was fun--the Red Cross club went out to lunch and we did our secret snowman exchange. I got four new fish! Unfortunately, they are all dead. There was crazy fish drama...one jumped out of the tank so I scooped him up and put him back in, and then played dead in the water, and then miraculously came back to life. Then the same one (by then named "Possum") got caught between a piece of sea glass and the wall of the tank. None of them looked too healthy--they would lie dormant for long periods of time and when I got back from the Den they were all dead. So sad. I think it must be either the (1) water, or (2) the tank. I even let the water sit out for 2 hours like Nicole recommended so it could "dechlorinate." I didn't realize fish were so hard to keep! This makes six dead fish on my record in the last year. Thanks to Paula, Shonte, and Ryan for the moral support. Thanks to Griffiths seventh floor for tolerating my screaming when the fish jumped out of the tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home