Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Monday, October 14

I thought I would make a quick post before I have to run some Measles Initiative info down to the Red Cross office in Eshleman Hall. I don't have much to say, other than that I have observed that today has been a perfectly balanced "busy, but not too busy" day. Not only that, but I had a chance to chat with (1) a girl who lived on my floor last year who I had not seen all semester and (2) a girl from my FemSex class last year who I also hadn't seen all semester. AND, to top it all off, when I called around trying to schedule a self-defense workshop for next week, I actually had success! O, happy day!

Not to mention, I will be having romantic dinner tonight :o) which I am looking forward to very much. Tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home