Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Sunday, December 1

Blankness


I'm in that foggy state where I know I have a lot to do and it has to be done soon, but I'm not quite grasping the overwhelming nature of everything. Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful--it's nice to take time out to breathe and watch TV. My life the rest of the time seems to be dominated by my classes, work, and volunteering. It will be nice to be home for winter break. At this point, I'm not looking forward to going back in January.

The most important thing I'm supposed to be working on tonight is my application to be a Security Coordinator (SC) in the residence halls next year. I really want this position, I just don't feel like working hard on my application. I tried my hand at it earlier today, but felt like I was constantly trying to promote myself. It felt fake. In the past, I have waited until around 2:00 AM to write these types of essays, and I suppose this one is no different. At this point, I don't have anything exciting to say about myself and my abilities to protect a residence hall from evil. I'll do it tomorrow.

So that's where I am now--looking ahead to my week, knowing what it holds, but wanting to run the other way. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home