Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Friday, October 18

Relief


Just thought I would post to say my midterm went fine--mark my words: if I don't get an A, I'm going to cry. I definitely deserve an A.

Only two classes left until it's officially the weekend! Ryan, Karla, and I are going to see Punch-Drunk Love right after as a sort of celebration (for me, anyway). It's a beautiful web site--I really recommend that you check it out.

So now I still have Linguistics homework (only a little bit though), but it has to be completed by 1 PM and I'd better get moving. I'm one step further in competing my goal toward becoming a DSHR member for Red Cross--I am taking Mass Care tomorrow and Public Affairs on Tuesday (if Jackson Katz doesn't need an airport pickup). Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home