Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Thursday, March 11

Blah





I am so depressed. I tried finding a picture of rain clouds but none of them seemed dark enough or unhappy enough. They were all too perky. So I decided to go with this instead.

I can't even name what's wrong. The day started out well but got so overwhelming by the end. Work has been frustrating me because there are so many little things that I can't control. I don't feel like I'm as effective or as appreciated as when I started. It is probably because all six recruiter positions are filled and I am not as needed anymore. Yes, they need me for UCB drives, but Linda doesn't need me to do extra stuff right now. Which makes keeping a schedule of 11 hours a week very difficult. I need the money, but I am really pressed for things to do.

And on top of that I have two midterms and a paper looming next week. And I want to see my sister at the same time. I can feel the weekend slipping away to other commitments already...the Security Coordinator training on Saturday and studying and project meetings on Sunday. I need massive amounts of time in order to actually get things done. That way I can be bored for 75% of the time and work the other 25% of the time.

I think I am feeling better now. I have a lot to do but hopefully I can at least tackle a few things effectively. I think I will be getting up early tomorrow as well, perhaps going to the various libraries on campus to get the rest of the articles for our Psych 132AC project. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home