Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Monday, December 22

Home Sweet Home


I am home and it is great! It is so funny how there are still just as many things to do but it is done less with lists and more with my brain. That is not necessarily a good thing, but it at least makes me a less stressed person. It is wonderful not having to go to class all the time--that really takes up a lot of my time during the semester (big surprise). I think I have finished all my holiday shopping but not the wrapping. Luckily I already got presents for Ryan and Paula so that is not stressful. I still need to do some shopping for my mom.

I got two As and one B+ in my classes this semester and I am planning on contesting the B+, especially because it was a 4 unit class.

I can't wait until the professional pictures from Africa are ready! I'm so excited! I am planning on putting together a great Power Point presentation and slide show so I can present to many, many groups next year.

Alright, I'd better go. I am not sure what I'm doing tomorrow but I am sure I need sleep to do it. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home