Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Saturday, March 6

Free Weekend!


I am doing...absolutely nothing. Actually, I am about to start on some school work, which is unheard of. It is a beautiful day outside. Technically I should fill it with hiking or a movie or shopping but I am content to do nothing. (It also helps that I don't have a car or a laptop).

The fact that I am doing nothing also means I don't have much to say. Ryan is at a fantasy baseball draft somewhere in California. Shonte is teaching First Aid. Paula is in Chico. I might go home tonight, I might not. It would be nice to get some money and then go clothes shopping and get a haircut but that might be too much to ask for.

Well, I shall try to do work. Sorry for the boringness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home