Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Sunday, March 7

Sailing...Woo hoo!




I went sailing today! I had an awesome time! I kinda didn't think Shonte wanted to go when I mentioned it to her yesterday but when we had brunch at around 12 she said she wanted to. Yay!

So we went down to the Berkeley Marina, put our name on a list, and 20 minutes later we were on the water. Our skipper's name was Gary and he taught us a little bit about how the sail works, etc. We got a little wet when we ran into a wave but the beautiful water and city made up for it. I love the Bay Area!

All in all, it was about a 30 minute ride and then we went and walked down the (very long) pier. And now I am back. I had intended to take a nap but now I am more set on getting my haircut. Ryan is bringing my computer back soon and then I can go back to ignoring this web log. Haha.

Here's to a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home