Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, October 15

Well, I'm at one of those "crossroads" in the day where I don't have anything really pressing to do, although a lot of things need to get accomplished. I just finished having lunch and chatting with my former Youth Program Coordinator for American Red Cross Youth Services, Contra Costa and Solano Counties. I had a really good time :o) I have really missed talking and hanging out with him over the past year I have been at Cal. Also, while I was at the San Francisco Red Cross office, I was asked to serve on the Bay Area Chapter's Program Committee, a very prestigious position, and I found out that things are moving along "smoothly" for me to be hired as the HIV/AIDS Program Coordinator for Alameda County. Yay!

Of course, on another note, I also have tons of neglected National Youth Council work (and a fear of Falls Church, VA since the sniper shooting). But other than that, life is good. Busy schedule and slight lack of sleep, but things are still good.

P.S. Dinner last night was very good; I highly recommend Il Fornaio, especially for their desserts. Not only that--I received one of the best presents I've ever gotten, and was able to buy Jennfer Weiner's new book, In Her Shoes. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home