Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Wednesday, March 17

Oh, thank God...It's Over.





That's right! The midterms are done! I am sleep-deprived and anxious yet also strangely relaxed. I am supposed to be asleep, as usual. I have to be at the Oakland Airport Hilton at 8 AM. Many thanks to Shonte for letting me borrow her car.

So, yeah. Breakfast, blood drive, fun with Shonte. Yay! I should be analyzing my day but I don't really feel capable. Got up late, tried to study, ate breakfast, studied with Karla, went to English class, studied more with Karla, took midterm, visited blood drive, went to Residential Training Seminar, met Shonte, had a "birthday party" for Melissa, ate dinner, visited my new Security Monitor staff at Unit 2, came back home and checked e-mail. Woah.

Most importantly, it is SPRING BREAK! Okay, techincally not yet. But I don't have any terrible over-arching commitments coming up. Goals for Spring Break: go through clothes, give away and/or sell unwanted clothes, buy new clothes. And oh yeah...see movies. Lots of good movies. Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home