Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Wednesday, September 22

I think the phlegm is gone

I feel a strange obligation to post tonight. Probably because it's past midnight and I'm still awake. This rarely happens.

The day was soo long. I remember sitting in this same spot this morning with such a feeling of dread at how long the day would be. But now it's over! Yay. Public Policy was boring--it continues to be more lecture and less discussion. Every class I've had lately has begun with the words "I know it's hard to get through, but I'm going to have to mostly lecture today." Great.

Public Policy section was more of the same, and then my Psych seminar was a welcome break. We had a general discussion about volunteerism and, as usual, Robert Putnam's Bowling Alone came up. I don't really remember many details from his argument so I am thinking about finding the book and brushing up.

Then I had a break which I spent running Red Cross errands until it was time to go to English. Which strangely flew by. Lolita is a great book. You should read it.

[I had a great ending to this post but it has mysteriously disappeared. Sometimes I despise technology.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home