Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, September 7

Wiped Out

Only one class and two meetings left to go today. I have been to Public Policy 101 (lecture and section) and Psych 192 so far. My eyes are pretty heavy but I'm hanging in there. This keyboard is driving me nuts because the shift key sticks.

Not much to report. My Public Policy GSI is adorable because he has a great English accent. The best is when he says "Munger," the author of one of the books we're reading. It comes out like "mungo." Very cute.

It's really nice having 8 people in my seminar. I don't think I've ever been in an academic class that small. Ever.

However, I do need to find a second volunteer position in order to reach by 6 hour/week requirement for the seminar. (It's kind of supposed to be something new--otherwise I would have 6 hours for sure).

I can't wait for this day to be over so I can go home and sleep. And use a normal keyboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home