Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Wednesday, September 1

this new template means i wasn't doing as much work as i was supposed to be doing tonight

After I made all these beautiful changes to my web log I figured I should at least post something. I am really quite burned out from today. I was running from one place to another, like every semester, and I think I am getting back into the habit of it.

Essentially here is my day:
  • Went to Public Policy 101. Looks like I'm going to get in. Good news!
  • Ran errands from 11-12. Got enough done, I suppose, but wasn't able to buy my books or sign the card as a financial signatory for ASUC.
  • Had Psych seminar (Psych in the Real World) from 12-3. Professor let us out 1 hour early. Good times.
  • Did computer stuff until it was time for class again at 3:30.
  • R1B seems good. Good books, good films. Some too-eager freshmen, but that's okay. They'll be hardened soon enough.
  • Red Cross reunion was fabulous. I missed everyone! I forgot how many of us there are. I got to meet Rhiannon, fabulous Measles Champion, who now goes to Cal. We are so lucky to have her.
  • Caught the bus up to Unit 2 and begged the traffic light spirits to make them all green. It worked slightly and I was only 4 minutes late to the Hall Staff meeting.
  • Helped with fire drill in hall.
  • Finished Hall Staff meeting.
  • Took random pictures of SMs and floormates. Will finish that process tomorrow.
  • Took care of random things (e-mail, tasks, etc.). Thank you Outlook for preventing an even larger stress headache than I currently have.

My life is once again ruled by Outlook and my Pocket PC. And it begins again tomorrow...less class but I am going to go to a speaker's bureau class done through United Way in San Francisco. Should be intersting especially since I'd like to strengthen my speaking skills. Hopefully a 4 hour seminar will help.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home