Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Saturday, December 18

Oh, it's been a while.


Again, I don't remember most of last week. I Wednesday I believe I worked for a bit, then went to HIV testing. I think that was the day that TNT gave out in the middle of an episode of Law & Order and I was quite saddened.

Wednesday night was the night Ted came home so he, Jacob, Ryan and I watched Saved at his house. It was pretty good. Then I woke up (late) and rushed to the Red Cross council meeting and was a half hour late. I chatted with Jason for a bit and then went to work and then to the blood region holiday party (a very nice event). Then I stayed around Berkeley, expecting to watch Law & Order for a little while, but I fell asleep at 8:30 PM. That ended up working out because on Friday I had an appointment at the Tang Center for 8:00 AM and I was wide awake and refreshed. Being the first appointment of the day, I was seen right away and out of there by 8:40.

I then worked out for over an hour and made my legs all wobbly...then picked up Shonte to rearrange some Red Cross stuff that was in "storage," and then we had lunch and gave blood. And it was only 2 PM! We made ourselves even more productive by returning the manikins to Youth Services in Oakland and then--perhaps we slipped a bit--we started watching Dodgeball, not so productive. But that's okay because we were rescued by Jessie who wanted to run errands and get a Christmas tree so we were off to Clayton (it took us 45 minutes just to get thruogh the Berkeley traffic) and we found a good tree for them by headlights, trimmed it, ate at El Pollo Loco, and went back to Berkeley. And this is all still Friday! So then I got back to Clayton again and, understandably, crashed in front of the TV and woke up about an hour ago.

I am trying to psyche myself up to go Christmas shopping but the willpower is not quite there. I am still in my pajamas, unfortunately. But I will get there, with yesterday as my inspiration. But I fear parking, oh loath-ed parking. Evil fellow shoppers. Oh boy.

Luck luck luck...wish me luck. :o)

And what do I get Paula for Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home