Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Thursday, March 18

A Whilrwind of Activity



I am slowly making my way toward Spring Break. Hallelujah.

Today was very long. I went to the Heroes Breakfast this morning and got to meet 10-year-old Adriana who is a Girl Scout battling leukemia yet still managing to complete many, many service projects. She is amazing.

I went to the blood drive which was pretty slow in the morning, but we did heavy recruiting and ended up getting 81 units on a goal of 80. Yay! I think it killed Ariel, though. Poor Ariel.

I had fun visiting with Shonte--having lunch and planning Melissa's first birthday surprise. Her second birthday surprise was pretty cool, too. And I was really glad all the Health Workers could make it. Yay for sushi cakes with Happy Birthday candles!

I am running on very little sleep and it has hit me hard. And I miss Ryan. And I miss home, and Paula. And my family. (Sigh) I can't wait to go home tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to go to work, but it will be nice to pick up my paycheck. So many things to do tomorrow...including pack. I need to sort my clothes and figure out what to give away/sell. I am rambling. I am tired. I also need to sign up for yoga. Rambling and tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Clipping Path said…

    I'm personally a big fan of Sandy's Online Journal blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home