Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, April 27

Tired, Hot Reflections



Sometimes a song can really get you through a tough spot. And it's funny how taste in songs can change so suddenly. So I am listening to David Gray (what I consider old people music) and writing an outline for my English 95 paper. Then, I am done. It took about 30 minutes and I am pleased that I have at least one assignment finished for tomorrow. Immediately the music switches...I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Oh yeah! And now it's E.L.O.'s Mr. Blue Sky. All of the sudden, life is good.

Of course, not for long. There is still paper #2, which has to be written by tomorrow. Can't get away with just an outline. I will probably be mean and make myself go to the lounge or something to read. I wish I had the power to take naps.

Anything interesting from my day? I met Jason Wallace, the new Youth Services Manager for the East Bay. He seems really nice. He invited me to the LDC meeting on Thursday which I might attend.

It was a pretty tired day because I worked until 3 AM. I managed to have three ice cream cones (one at Dreyer's, the other two for free at Ben & Jerry's). I am even too tired to give updates.

I feel as though I am on the brink of hell. I am looking down at all the papers and due dates (see below) and I know it's going to get very crazy very soon.

May 5: English 95 paper due
May 10: Psych 132AC research symposium, Psych 140 final
May 14: Psych 132AC research paper due, Psych 140 paper due
May 17: Sociology 127 take home final due

And that's just the academic stuff. Oh, the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home