Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Saturday, May 8

Home...and not studying.



Posting on a Mac...different.

So I am home and definitely not studying. I have been not studying since 4:30 PM, after I got home from the Garden Tour. I need to get down to business. It might be easier because there is nothing good on TV. In a way it is a blessing that MTV is currently showing Wild Boyz and other programs I have no interest in seeing.

Tomorrow I will go out to breakfast, hole up in the library, and only come out when it is time to go to work (when I will be working on my Psych 132 poster, due on Monday). I am quite unfocused right now.

I was browsing around the Apple Store yesterday and...well, that store is dangerous. Especially when I have a good sum of money in my savings account. The iPods and PowerBooks are so tiny and pretty...it just overtakes you. It's too much. I had to call Ted for moral support and he talked me out of any rash purchases, although I think that may have been mostly for his own benefit since he wants to witness and/or advise on any Mac purchases of mine.

Well, the iBook's got to go...so, so do I! To study? Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home