Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Wednesday, September 22


I just slept an hour and a half past my alarm and now I am going to stumble to class. But for a very good reason.

I had a dream that Adam Duritz called me and asked me to be sort of the emcee for his concert. So I basically sat in a chair on the stage of Wheeler and introduced him and talked to him throughout the night. I'm not sure I even remember him singing. Then two student groups asked me to make an announcement about their events. And then things were closing up--and I kindly introduced Adam to Ryan and Shonte--and then Adam was, um, "interested" in me. Oh boy.

Before that there was some craziness with Paula and me wandering around Washington, D.C. and buying bikes and almost getting our stuff stolen. I had a tote bag but it didn't seem to be secure enough.

So that's all I remember but it was definitely worth the extra sleep and the 10 minutes I have wasted of my time to get dressed and ready for the day. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home