Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Monday, September 6

It's a Law & Order marathon!

The weekend is so much better with Law & Order.

To recap: went home Saturday to hang out and go swimming. Was quite relaxing. Returned to Berkeley on Sunday morning only to leave again for the Red Cross club retreat in (the) Los Altos Hills. It was such a nice hostel. Newly reomodeled and the whole style was very modern and beautiful. The nature part was nice, too. I returned to Berkeley and left again for home. Bought some ping pong balls for our lounge, picked up a chicken burrito from Guad, and did crossword puzzles and swam. Since returning again to Berkeley I have been watching Law & Order and doing odds and ends. I am mainly avoiding doing payroll so far. I also have reading to do for tomorrow. That is fun to avoid, too.

At least there are only 4 days to get through this week. Of course tomorrow is the day when I have a break only from 3:00 to 3:30 and 5:00 to 6:00. I love school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home