Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Monday, April 19

Blah.




I don't have any cute anecdotes for today. It was all pretty blah. Woke up, showered, had breakfast, met Kathy to give her her letter of recommendation, signed up for classes, went to class, visited the blood drive, went to class late, hung out at the blood drive, went to yoga, had dinner. Same ol', same ol'. Only two more weeks of yoga and 3 or 4 weeks of class. Is that good or bad? I haven't decided.

My schedule for next semester may take two forms: (1) Psych 150, Psych 192 (seminar on psychology in the real world), IDS 130, English R1B [all hinges on whether or not I get into the seminar]; (2) Psych 150, Psych 119, IDS 130, Comp Lit R1B. I also signed up for intermediate yoga which should be interesting. I hope attendance isn't too strict because at 9 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays it will be my earliest class.

To steal an anecdote from yesterday, I now have three Mother's Day cards to send out. I went into Long's to get a wedding card and I came out with three Mother's Day cards. That's how they getcha. The wedding cards are pretty slim pickins, if you're not a flowers and lace sort of card shopper. Which I'm not.

I am currently wondering if I should do an honors thesis next year. I will have to do a lot of talking to professors and GSIs to see if it's right for me. What do I want to do with the rest of my life, anyway? Please tell me.

P.S. Want to play a scary game? Of course you do.

P.P.S. Proof that I am not alone in my crossword puzzle addiction. Thanks, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home