Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, September 28

Happy Birthday Shonte

Ohh tired. Yesterday was a crazy Monday. It seemed to be a bad day for many people. It was just a so-so day for me and it was definitely a good day for Shonte. We had a little midnight birthday celebration for her and luckily it was actually a surprise! Yay for surprises!

Other highlights: office space drama. I'm so glad that three of us went, rather than just me. It looks like we are having to fight tooth and nail for the office. So fight tooth and nail we shall. Essentially ASUC has no power in this situation because the allocations were already approved by the Constitutional Review Committee. It sounds like it's just a matter of them accepting the decision. But in order to get to that point I am going to have to write a very diplomatic e-mail. Soon.

And I'd better get started. Only 5 hours a sleep and I'm on the brink of a 12+ hour day. Here we go...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home