Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Friday, September 24

Sorry, I forgot I needed a title. So there.


Yay! My Unit 2 computing center account finally works. And I am getting things done today. The blood drive is going well...as usual the main lounge is too warm and too cramped, but 33 people have been in and the drive is a little more than half over. Hopefully the stream of people will stay steady.

I am off to the Career Center to get my resume checked. For scholarship purposes, I assume. And then I will probably come back to do grad school research...and then get ready for the weekend. Hopefully a productive "all GRE, all the time!" weekend.

Update on Red Cross club space in Eshleman: Kathy and I had the first talks with HMAP today. Their coordinator is going to call me on Monday, and hopefully we can start trucking our stuff from the basement up to 309 soon after that.

Once our Red Cross sign is in the window I will take a better picture of Eshleman and post it for the world to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home