Sandy's Online Journal

Are we the dining dead?

Tuesday, September 28

The drama never ends


Ah, more office space drama...but let's move on to happier things.

The rest of the day was super long...I thought Public Policy would never end and then Psych 192 ran over its unofficial 2:00 end time, leaving me with a lot less time to put together a Hall Staff preparedness skit and read Lolita. Luckily today was a writing workshop in English so I didn't have to have read Lolita, and I was able to get the skit done while semi-listening to recommendations on theses and body paragraphs.

And then I went to a pretty good workshop on writing a statement of purpose for grad school. I worry that the one thing that makes me unique (that I have so much community service experience) will overshadow everything else. Is that a good thing? I need to get my grad school research done, request my letters of recommendation, and write this statement of purpose. And study for the GRE. And then I have those 18 units to work on, too.

A big thanks goes to the Red Cross club for being so self-sufficient. And check out the attractive official ExComm shirt Shonte is wearing in the birthday picture! We rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home